Purchase as many $50 raffle tickets as you want: each one will increase your chances of winning the coveted "golden paddle." Right before the Live Auction, we’ll determine how many tickets have been sold and how much money has been raised with this raffle. Then we’ll draw the winning ticket. If you are the winner, you will get 30% of the total raised to use as you wish in the auction! The other 70% goes to Hillcrest, so everybody wins. What will you do with the winnings? The first grade quilt, the guys’ fly fishing weekend, a seat on the ever-popular beer bus, or all of the above...The choices are out of this world! (Prize will be awarded as a credit to the winning bidder’s account. Any amount remaining after live and silent auction purchases have been deducted will be donated to the school.)
RAISE YOUR PADDLE to support our staff! This 100% tax-deductible investment directly benefits your child's education. Hillcrest School needs your donation to help maintain the staffing support we currently provide. As the need for staffing grows, so do our financial obligations. So please raise your paddle high for PTA staff members. In other words, raise your paddle for Ms. Donley, Mr. C., Coach T, Mr. Pabst, Mr. Rodriguez, Ms. Cecil, Ms. Nguyen, Ms. Zepeda and more. Our amazing level of programming comes from the dollars raised by our community. It is only with your generosity and commitment to Hillcrest School that we can continue our mission of ensuring the best education and resources for our children.
The Napa Wine Bus is back for a fourth year and we are ready to have the best trip yet. Get a babysitter for the day because you and your significant other will be basking in the warmth of the Napa Valley sun enjoying everything from refreshing Sauvigon Blancs to delicious Cabernets, visiting and experiencing wineries like you never have before. Between wineries, we will enjoy a catered lunch that would make a William Sonoma catalog jealous, nestled amongst the vines. What is the plan? On Saturday morning, April 23rd, 10 lucky couples will board a chartered luxury bus at Hillcrest. You'll be able to enjoy coffee, bagels, and mimosas as we drive the short 60 minutes to our first destination winery. We will hit a total of three wineries, have lunch, and return by about 5pm. We guarantee that this Napa Wine Bus will allow you to appreciate Napa in a way that you could not replicate on your own. This is truly one of a kind experience. We hope to see you on board the bus! Top 10 couples.